Office Space – For Sale or Lease
ONLY ONE UNIT REMAINING!!
- Unit D- 1,526Sq. ft.
Northeast corner of Illinois Route 176 and Knaack Blvd.
Exclusive Marketing Agent:
Charles River Development Group
850 S. McHenry Avenue, Suite C,
Crystal Lake, IL 60014
- Route 176 passing through Crystal Lake @ 17,000 cars average daily traffic. Terra Cotta Road has more than 7,000 cars per day.
- New Metra train station located one mile Southeast along Terra Cotta Road accommodates approximately 2,000 vehicles in its parking lot.
- Terra Cotta Road was recently widened between Route 14 and Route 176 for increased traffic flow.
- To the northeast of the site along Terra Cotta Road and Pleasant Hill Road, there is a new 1,818 home residential development about 1.5 miles northeast extending north, northwest, and east (Terra Cotta Reality/Crown Community Development; Village of Prairie Grove).
- The Crystal Lake Business Center is located one mile southeast of the site. A 16 screen movie theater is also located near the site.
- Development within the Terra Cotta Tech Business Center includes: a new Kindercare daycare facility, five new office buildings including (Fox Valley Internal Medicine, McHenry County Mental Health, Options & Advocacy, Miller Dental, IntegrationWorks Inc., and Basile Dental), three new industrial buildings including: National Gift Card and two industrial condominium buildings housing, World of Monogramming, Carrs Automotive, S & S Automotive, and Centegra Corporate Headquarters in the 385 Millennium building.). The newer 58-unit Sunrise Assisted living facility is ¼ mile east of the site on Route 176. New residential construction within one mile radius of the site targets middle to upper income families, and is generally priced at $300,000 to $400,000+.
- Some of the major employers in Crystal Lake in the immediate area include: Knaack Manufacturing (1 block west) who employs 400 people; Terra Cotta Industries (1½ miles northeast) who employs 258 people; General Kinematics Corporation (1 mile southeast) who employs 124 people.
- Recreational facilities in the area include; Crystal Ice House (¼ mile southwest); Crystal Bowl (¾ mile east).
- Major growth in the surrounding communities to the west (Woodstock, Lakewood, Huntley, Harvard, Marengo etc.) provides an increased commuter flow along Route 176 in Crystal Lake.
- There are several subdivisions northeast of the site in unincorporated Crystal Lake. Typically this is an upscale area north of Crystal Lake. Currently these residents are forced to travel to Route 14 for their shopping needs that would be served by retail venues at this location. Residential development in this area is still ongoing.
Northeast corner of Illinois 176 and Knaack Boulevard. This is within the City of Crystal Lake, McHenry County, Illinois. The intersection is located ¾ mile west of Illinois Route 31, and 1½ miles north of US Route 14.
The building is a 17,500 square foot one-story shopping center on a 2.34 acre land site. One space of 1,529 square feet is available. The construction is a masonry type with 11’-4” clear ceilings, aluminum glass storefronts, and covered awnings. Building will have exterior ornamentation and attractive contemporary lighting.
Access to/from both Illinois Route 176 as well Knaack Boulevard.
The site is zoned B-2 PUD: Highway Service Business District Planned Unit Development. Permitted uses within the B-2 zoning district include a wide variety of business uses, including retail uses, food services, offices, financial institutions, commercial service, personal service, and automotive uses.
For information please call Bo Strom at 815-477-3123.